What I Received On My Birthday Was A Whole Lot More Than Presents...

Hi, 👋 Ellieana here.

This past Monday was my birthday! I still feel pretty new to my environment and was not expecting a whole lot. However, Kris surprised me with many wonderful experiences, including a surprise visit from my mom and brother.

Aside from the wonderful birthday gifts I received, I also received an overwhelming lot of love. I had people bring me flowers, plants, cards, cupcakes, and hugs.

I was not expecting any of it, and it made me feel so loved and at home.

For all of you who made my birthday the best one yet, THANK YOU! It was a wonderful day full of love and joy and cheer. My kitchen table looks like a garden with all the beauty that was gifted to me. Spring is officially located in my dining room! I love it.

And I love each and every one of you who read my blog and keep tabs on me. I appreciate it. I love you all.

So here I am sharing my experiences with you-- good and bad.

Be patient and kind.

Always,

Ellieana



Comments