Turning #TheInvisibleBattle into #MyInvisibleBattle

Hi. Ellieana here 👋. Life update coming your way!

I have not been active on here as much as I wish I could be. I am pursuing my passion for photography as well as being a full-time student and wife. Kris and I are just starting to feel comfortable in Cincinnati after moving here a few months back. I am now applying for part-time jobs, also.

That being said... my mental illness has not gone away! Imagine that... 😅 

Nope. 

Still Bipolar. 

It has been hard, actually. I ran out of medicine around Christmas time and just yesterday was prescribed new medicine. I was averaging about 2 hours of sleep a night. I was also eating less and crying more. 

A lot more. 

But I am starting to feel optimistic about the future again. I really wanted to turn this into an educational blog but I feel it is best served as a lifestyle blog. Sharing my experiences with mental illness makes me vulnerable. It pushes me to be open and honest about what I am going through. Some of the things I feel are hard to talk about, but that it is good to get it out in the open. 

Maybe, just maybe, someone out there is experiencing the same things as me and needs to know they aren't alone. 

So here I am. I will share my experiences with you-- good and bad. 

Be patient and kind. 

Always, 

Ellieana


Comments